You are here
Save your organization from a data breach nightmare
The Government Accountability Office (GAO) reported that federal data breaches jumped by 19% from 2010 to 2011. Findings by the Ponemon Institute1, which conducts independent research on privacy, data protection and information security policy indicate:
- U.S. data breaches averaged $7 million apiece and over $200 per compromised data record
- Despite policies and federal mandates, prevention of unauthorized access to information is not a priority in many organizations
- Cost of non-compliance is 2.65 times higher than cost of compliance
1. 2009 Annual Study: U.S. Cost of a Data Breach, The Ponemon Institute, January 2010
Vice President, Product Management & Strategy
|Date & Time||Wednesday, January 23, 2013
11:00 AM Pacific /
02:00 PM Eastern
In this webinar Raghu Kodali - Vice President, Product Management & Strategy, Solix Technologies, will discuss:
- Regulation categories with data breach implications
- Sample data breaches and what they cost
- The source of data breaches, and possible responses
- Why is encryption not enough to secure non-production environments?
- How can you effectively locate, discover and mask sensitive data?
- How can Solix support achieving your data security goals?