Solix Technologies Announces Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (September 20, 2010) – Solix Technologies, a leading provider of enterprise data management solutions, today announced that the Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite 4.5.1 (Solix EDMS) has successfully achieved Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1. Solix EDMS automates enterprise database archiving, application migration, and application upgrades to maximize performance, storage and mitigate risk from regulatory compliance issues.
Solix EDMS integrates with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 to relocate historical transactional business objects from production database to an active archive database using comprehensive out-of-box Application-Awareness. Oracle Validated Integration testing for the solution included the following Solix EDMS features:
- Data referential integrity
- Elimination of the need to synchronize procedures every time a patch is applied
- Complete and secure archiving of data
The Solix EDMS solution also
- Enables increased application performance with optimized storage management
- Helps faster backup and easier disaster recovery for better business continuity
- Allows seamless and transparent access to data in production database and archive database from native Oracle E-Business Suite interface
- Provides complete Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) for transactional data driven by corporate retention policies
- Ability to preview the transactional business objects that are going to be archived
“Oracle Validated Integration gives customers confidence that the integration between the latest Solix EDMS software and Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 adheres to Oracle’s technology and architecture standards, has been thoroughly tested and the products work together as designed,” said Raghu Kodali, Vice President, Product Management, Marketing & Strategy of Solix Technologies. “This can help reduce risk, improve implementation cycles and provide for smoother upgrades and simpler maintenance. Validation through this initiative involves a rigorous technical process to review the integrations.”
Solix EDMS approach to archive transactional business objects and employs comprehensive out-of-box “Application Awareness” capability for Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 modules. Solix EDMS makes it possible to build business rules and policy definitions as criteria into configurations, and then archives historical data based on rules. Solix EDMS is integrated with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 modules General Ledger, Account Receivables, Account Payables, Purchasing, Order Management and Inventory. Solix EDMS is a powerful tool with a configuration design editor for setting up archiving rules. The tool includes auto-configuration and partitioning capabilities.
With Solix EDMS, Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 users can:
- Enable automatic design and setup custom archive and standard archive configurations and run the configurations
- Preview the transactions that are going to be archived
- Archive and Purge using either using a multi-step model with built-in preview capabilities or automated model with event notifications
- Use the auto-configuration option to automatically select related tables, link them relationally, and assign a driving table
- Run the configurations with the Solix EDMS tool or integrate the archive processes with enterprise schedulers or management tools
About Solix Technologies
Solix Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of Enterprise Data Management solutions, helps businesses to improve application performance, reduce storage costs, meet compliance and data privacy requirements by achieving Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) goals, Data Governance strategies, and efficiently transition to Cloud infrastructure. Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite (Solix EDMS) software enables organizations to implement Database Archiving, Test Data Management (Data Subsetting), Data Masking and Application Retirement across all enterprise data. Solix ExAPPS Appliance is an integrated set of Server, storage and software components for Application Retirement all bundled into a single device. In partnership with leading application and storage vendors, Solix provides integrated ILM, cloud enabling and Data Governance solutions for today’s heterogeneous environments. Solix has an extensive global client base, including Fortune 500 companies, and is widely considered the standard for enterprise data management. Solix Technologies is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has an established worldwide channel program of value added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators.
About Oracle Validated Integration
Oracle Validated Integration through the Oracle Partner Network gives customers confidence that integrations between Oracle Applications and complementary partner solutions have been validated and the products work together as designed. This can help reduce risk, improve system implementation cycles, and provide for smoother upgrades and simpler maintenance. Oracle Validated Integration applies a rigorous technical process to review the integrations of third-party software to Oracle Applications products, including productized repeatable integrations from system integrators. Oracle provides access to Oracle Applications software, tools, technical resources and training to assist partners in developing integrations based on Oracle standards and best practices. Partners who have successfully validated their integrations are authorized to use the “Oracle Validated Integration” logo. For more information, please visit Oracle.com at http://www.oracle.com/partnerships/isv/integration/search.html