You are here
Oracle E-Business Suite Application Archiving
Many corporations depend on Oracle E-Business Suite to record and store mission critical information. Over time, the load from millions of transactions added to the system daily weighs heavily on application servers, impacting performance and report response rates.
Organizations can mitigate the impact of data growth by running batch reports during downtimes, creating additional partitions, purchasing faster hardware or utilizing the purge functionality within the application stack. None of these techniques fully address the reality of application growth coupled with the need for long term data retention. To maintain performance of Oracle Applications while ensuring compliance, organizations must:
- Actively manage transactional data stores to optimize application performance.
- Understand the impact of growing application databases to productivity and resource costs.
- Develop classification strategies for primary and secondary data sets.
- Implementing an Oracle Application Archiving strategy to optimize infrastructure investments based on data classes
With the Solix Enterprise Database Archiving solution for Oracle Applications, organizations can create and deploy effective and consistent policies for managing, securing and storing data from a single console. The result is improved application performance and availability through smaller production database sizes, shorter backup and recovery times, reduced labor costs to maintain the production system and lower storage costs. Solix EDMS for Oracle Archiving offers organizations the ability to
- Classify data based on its business value and regulatory impact for tiered storage and information security.
- Leverage Oracle certified archiving methods for transaction-based, partition-based, or table-based archiving.
- Maintain seamless data access to archive data through native Oracle Applications interfaces.
- Maintain referential integrity to insure transactional integrity in the archive.
- Leverage a metadata driven approach for defining data management policies, reducing overhead costs associated with data management solutions.
- Complete integrated de-archive, space re-claimer and patch synchronization utilities to assist in data management processes.
Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite's modular and centralized architecture allows companies to securely manage their archiving processes. There is no need for multiple installations of database tools or application metadata for each server environment. Solix for Oracle Applications and databases:
- Increase productivity among application users and application administrators.
- Reduce IT maintenance otherwise associated with large data volumes.
- Reduce high cost storage options in production systems through reduced online data volumes.
- Implement a comprehensive data management strategy to improve operational efficiencies.
Certified Partner in the Oracle PartnerNetwork
Solix Technologies is a Certified Partner in the Oracle Partner Network , a global business network of more than 19,500 companies who deliver innovative software solutions based on Oracle software. Oracle partners are able to offer their customers leading-edge solutions backed by Oracle's position as the world's largest enterprise software company. Partners who are able to demonstrate superior product knowledge, technical expertise and a commitment to doing business with Oracle qualify for the Certified Partner levels.
Solix Enterprise Database Archiving for Enterprise Applications
Enterprise customers running Oracle E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Siebel, SAP, Baan and more depend on enterprise applications to run their businesses. Coupled with support for custom applications running on Oracle, IBM, Informix, Microsoft SQL, MySQL or other RDMS with JDBC driver support, Solix Enterprise Database Archiving is the complete solution for all enterprise data archiving needs.
Solix Database Archiving for Oracle solution is part of the Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite (Solix EDMS) that enables centralized management of data classification and security policies. At the core of the Solix EDMS is the Solix Enterprise Metadata Manager, which manages multiple applications and data types across all hardware platforms through a unified policy manager
For more information email@example.com