You are here
Oracle PeopleSoft Data Archive Solutions
Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise applications address the most complex business requirements, providing comprehensive business and industry solutions. Organizations running Oracle PeopleSoft realize improved business performance.
Organizations can minimize the impact of large data volumes by upgrading the server and storage environments or deleting data from the system. However, wholesale deletion of data from production does not comply with legal and regulatory requirements for long term data retention. To maintain performance of PeopleSoft Applications while ensuring compliance, organizations must:
- Assess data volume for each given modules or the sum total of the PeopleSoft Application database.
- Assess data growth rate and set data retention policies across the modules.
- Utilize PeopleSoft application logic and validation rules where applicable.
- Ensure that data referential integrity is maintained.
- Automate the process of space reclamation in the production instance after archive & purge.
Solix Enterprise Database Archiving for PeopleSoft Applications
With Solix Enterprise Database Archiving for PeopleSoft, organizations can implement policy based schemes for automatically migrating out of Tier 1 production stores into lower cost Tier 2 storage, ensuring application performance, faster back-up and recovery and lower total cost of storage.
Solix EDMS for PeopleSoft Archiving offers organizations the ability to
- Classify data based on its business value and regulatory impact for tiered storage and information security.
- Maintain seamless data access to archive data through native PeopleSoft Application interfaces.
- Maintain referential integrity to insure transactional integrity in the archive.
- Simultaneously access your archived data along with your current activity using PeopleSoft Enterprise application to respond to inquiries, run reports and make decisions.
- Complete integrated de-archive, space re-claimer and patch synchronization utilities to assist in data management processes.
Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite's modular and centralized architecture allows companies to securely manage their archiving processes. There is no need for multiple installations of database tools or application metadata for each server environment. Solix for PeopleSoft Applications and databases:
- Increase productivity among application users and application administrators.
- Reduce IT maintenance otherwise associated with large data volumes.
- Reduce high cost storage options in production systems through reduced online data volumes.
- Implement a comprehensive data management strategy to improve operational efficiencies.
EDMS supports PeopleSoft Archiving for all modules. It can be integrated with any module in PeopleSoft through EDMS objects that define the most common PeopleSoft business objects. EDMS enables users having functional knowledge to build configurations around related objects in PeopleSoft.