You migrated to modern-day HRIS, Financial, and CRM SaaS solutions to become more agile, reduce costs, and meet new business demands. Yet you are still running your legacy PeopleSoft system for data access, data retention, and compliance.
Few companies can afford to keep expensive legacy applications up and running, especially in the current Covid – 19 environment. Old legacy systems incur unnecessary hardware and maintenance costs, pose security risks, and are nearly impossible to comply with the latest privacy regulations.
Yet many companies are afraid to shut down their legacy applications like PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS, and JD Edwards. They’re unsure of the legal repercussions, and the business fear about losing data they may need for imminent audits or reports.
Join Mark Lee, SVP Services at Solix Technologies Inc, and Marc Parmet, Former Sr. Director Global Transformation at Avery Dennison, and learn how Avery Dennison successfully retired their PeopleSoft application to the cloud and breezed through a tax audit. Additionally, you will learn industry best practices for determining:
Insights from the webinar:
- What is the profile of your internal group of stakeholders?
- Is an application ready to be retired?
- What applications can be simply shut down and which applications require the data to be retained and easily accessible?
- What is the most cost-effective approach – Cloud or on-premise?
- Should you simply move all of the data or spend the time to identify just the data you need?
- What is the best practice for developing a strategy for your reports?