Organizations today face a number of challenges that at the highest level can be summarized in the phrase “doing more with less”. Solix’s information lifecycle management solutions address the data growth challenges and help improve application performance, reduce storage costs, protect sensitive information, retire legacy applications, achieve compliance and enhance business agility.
Solix Enterprise Data Management SuiteTM
Solix Technologies has developed best-of-breed information lifecycle management solutions to meet the needs of the enterprise data center. Solix’s leading-edge products fit into the following categories:
Information Lifecycle Management (ILM)
- Solix EDMS Database Archiving: Part of the Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite (EDMS), Solix EDMS Database Archiving is designed specifically to unlock the doors to effective information lifecycle management solutions without fear of losing vital information. It ensures that data integrity remains relationally intact, even after upgrades.
Application Portfolio Management
- Solix EDMS Application Retirement: Also part of EDMS, it automates the end-to-end database archiving and retirement process, allowing IT to retire obsolescent applications while preserving the important business data with its full context in a managed, secure manner.
- The Solix ExAPPS Appliance: The industry’s first application retirement appliance, this is an integrated, plug-and-play hardware and software solution for application retirement including a built-in database with compression capabilities (90% data compression) to store archived data securely enabling fast query and reporting to support access to the archived / migrated data.
- Solix EDMS Test Data Management: Automates single-pass database cloning and database subsetting, creating the right sized subset of each database for testing, development, QA, and outsourcing.
- Solix EDMS Data Masking: Protects sensitive data in database clones and subsets by either encrypting, scrambling, or redacting data byte-by-byte with repeated characters and numerals while preserving the original data format so that the database will function properly in tests.