Solix Adds Object Workbench, Data Governance Workbench, Analyst Workbench, and API support to Solix Common Data Platform
Real-time enterprise archiving and data lake supports ILM and GDPR compliance.
October 31, 2017 — Santa Clara, California – Solix Technologies, Inc. (www.solix.com), a leading big data application provider for empowering data-driven enterprises, today announced Object Workbench, Data Governance Workbench, and Analyst Workbenches for the Solix Common Data Platform (CDP). In addition, Solix has released CDP API 1.0, enabling certified third-party app store access.
CDP users are able to define data in more specific ways. ERP and enterprise data warehouses are limited to structured data sources that provide a canonical, top-down view of enterprise data which may not always satisfy data-driven requirements. By storing enterprise data “as-is”, CDPs reduce costly ETL operations and stage data for “schema-on-read” NOSQL and advanced analytics applications.
The Solix CDP is cloud ready software. Key capabilities include:
- Object Workbench: Uniform data collection of structured and unstructured data, ETL and metadata repository.
- Data Governance Workbench: Sensitive data discovery, data masking and encryption, role based access control, retention management, ILM, GDPR, PHI, PCI and FISMA compliance frameworks
- Analyst Workbench: Data preparation, data visualization, search, business intelligence and analytics
- Enterprise archiving and data lake: Real-time data hub architecture for scalable processing with low cost bulk data storage
- CDP API 1.0: Certified API support for Solix App Store solutions
- S3 storage support: API support for Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service).
“The Solix Common Data Platform is an application framework for the data-driven enterprise”, said John Ottman, Executive Chairman at Solix Technologies, Inc. “Just as ERP measured financial information better, CDP measures all enterprise data better, regardless of format or source.”
To learn more about the Solix Common Data Platform, click here.
About Solix Technologies
Solix Technologies, Inc., is a leading big data application provider that empowers data-driven enterprises with optimized infrastructure, data security and advanced analytics. Solix Common Data Platform (CDP) provides end-to-end data fabric, data governance, data security, data discovery, and a unified Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) framework for Enterprise Archiving and Enterprise Data Lake applications, deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or both. SOLIXCloud Enterprise Archiving is the world’s first archiving as-a-service solution built on the Solix CDP and hosted on Microsoft Azure, enabling enterprises to strengthen their data management processes with cloud-based Application Retirement, Email Archiving, File Archiving, and Database Archiving. Solix is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates worldwide through an established network of value added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators. To learn more, please visit https://www.solix.com
Connect with Solix
Visit our website: https://www.solix.com
Follow us on Twitter: @solixbigdata
Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/solixtechnologies
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/9661