Fortune 500 Companies Predict Major Big Data Breakthroughs at Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017
India’s largest big data event includes sessions from top industry thought leaders
May 4, 2017 — Hyderabad, India & Santa Clara, Calif. – Solix Technologies, Inc. (www.solix.com), a leading big data application provider, today concluded Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017, India’s largest big data conference. A record-breaking number of attendees joined together to experience sessions from 50+ big data thought leaders across many industries, including finance, healthcare, manufacturing and retail.
Several of the sessions featured executives from Fortune 500 companies, including General Electric (GE), Honeywell International, Wells Fargo, IBM and Citigroup. The welcoming keynote for Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017 was presented by Sai Gundavelli, Founder/CEO at Solix Technologies. John Ottman, Executive Chairman at Solix Technologies presented the opening keynote on Empowering the Data-Driven Enterprise.
Key takeaways from Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017 sessions included:
- “Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017 was a great event, bringing together many experts in big data to discuss the latest developments and industry innovations,” said Kamal Brar, Vice President & GM APAC at Hortonworks. “I look forward to working with Solix to further our shared vision of a common data platform for the enterprise.”
- “If your model is not well-tuned, and the data set is not fitting the problem you are trying to solve, very soon your big data model will break down,” said Joydeep Das, Chief Operating Officer, KloudData.
- “When we start looking at big data not just as a technology, but as a technology enabler, what is always working behind the scenes is bettering everyone’s lives,” said Suresh Karanam, Asst. Vice President,Tech Mahindra.
- “The journey of data governance goes hand in hand with the business team and the IT team,” said Chakrapani Koppula, Big Data Enterprise Architect, Wipro.
- According to the July 2016 Forrester report, The Insights-Driven Business, “An insights driven business harnesses and applies data and analytics at every opportunity to differentiate its products and customer experiences.”
- “Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017 far exceeded our expectations, thanks to the many speakers, sponsors and exhibitors that helped make the event possible,” said Sai Gundavelli, Founder/CEO, Solix Technologies, Inc. “With the momentum of our Bangalore and San Jose events, we look forward to expanding Solix EMPOWER across the globe, to help enterprises become more data-driven.”
Solix will be bringing Solix EMPOWER back to San Jose, California for its second inaugural conference later this year. Additionally, Solix plans to bring Solix EMPOWER to Europe early next year.
To see video highlights and photos from Solix EMPOWER Bangalore 2017 and learn more about Solix EMPOWER San Jose, visit http://empower.solix.com
About Solix Technologies
Solix Technologies, Inc., is a leading big data application provider that empowers data-driven enterprises with optimized infrastructure, data security and advanced analytics by achieving Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) goals. Solix Big Data Suite offers an ILM framework for Enterprise Archiving and Enterprise Data Lake applications with Apache Hadoop as an enterprise data repository. The Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite (Solix EDMS) enables organizations to implement Database Archiving, Test Data Management (Data Subsetting), Data Masking and Application Retirement across all enterprise data. Solix Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates worldwide through an established network of value added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators. To learn more, please visit http://www.solix.com
Connect with Solix
Visit our website: http://www.solix.com
Follow us on Twitter: @solixbigdata
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/solixtechnologies
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/9661
PulpPR for Solix