Solix Announces Final Speakers for Solix EMPOWER New York 2018
Hortonworks, Inc. CEO Rob Bearden to keynote “Dawn of Big Data Applications” with over 50 senior industry leaders.
October 17, 2018 — Santa Clara, Calif. — Solix Technologies, Inc. (www.solix.com), a leading provider of big data applications, today announced the final speaker list for Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 (https://empower.solix.com/), a leading global big data conference.
Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 is a one-day gathering of business leaders and big data experts across industries, evangelizing analytics, big data and cloud. The event features an impressive list of senior leaders and panels to explore how enterprises can deploy cost, compliance, control, customer, and cash flow applications on big data technology.
When: November 1, 2018
Where: Metropolitan Pavilion, New York
Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 includes the following key industry leaders:
- Keith Angell, President & CEO at Velocity Technology Solutions
- Sangah Bae, Director of Analytics at Neo U.S.
- Rob Bearden, CEO, Hortonworks
- Colin Cecil, IT Director, Global HR Operations and SAP Development, Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Avijit Chatterjee, Chief Analytics Officer at IBM Morgan Stanley & Metlife
- Neeraj Chawla, Associate Managing Director at Accenture
- Jnan Dash, Software Executive & Advisor, JRD Software Consulting
- Angshuman Dutta, Senior Director: Solutions NTTData
- Peter Evans, Senior Director Big Data Solutions at Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Kishore Gadiraju, Vice President, Engineering at Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Charlie Garry, Sr. Director, Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Scott Gnau, CTO, Hortonworks, Inc.
- Janine Grasso, Vice President, Blockchain Strategy and Ecosystem Development at IBM
- Krishna Guda (GK), President & Chief Strategy Officer at Innominds
- Sai Gundavelli, Founder/CEO, Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Veena Gundavelli, Founder & CEO, Emagia Corporation
- Mark Harding, CTO, Minds, Inc.
- Robert Hicks, Director, Solix Technologies Inc.
- Gautam Jain, Dean, Vedanta Cultural Foundation USA, Inc.
- David Knowles, Director of Enterprise Financial Applications, Iron Mountain
- Rishi Kumar, Vice President, Strategic Business, Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Sanjiv Kumar, Enterprise Architecture and Data Platforms Architecture at Freddie Mac
- Mervyn Lally, Senior Vice President and Chief Enterprise Architect at Experian
- Garth Landers, Product Marketing at Mimecast and Former Research Director, Archiving/Backup, Gartner
- Mark Lee, Sr. Vice President Services at Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Srini Maddineni, SVP & Digital CIO, North America at Chubb
- Paul Maher, Partner, General Manager – Industry Experiences, Microsoft
- Anjaneyulu (Anju) Marempudi, CEO at Eventvestor
- Harsh Naidu, Chief Business Officer – Banking and Financial Services at L&T Infotech
- John Ottman, Executive Chairman, Solix Technologies, Inc., Chairman and Co-founder, Minds, Inc.
- Marc Parmet, Sr. Director ERP & PMO at Scientific Games Corporation
- Gaurav Patel, Director at Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Nirnay Patil, Global IT Leader, Sensata Technologies
- Russ Puryear, VP Sales at Solix Technologies, Inc.
- Faisal Rajib, Cloud Architect, Oracle
- Debra Reabock, Sr. Director, Solix Technologies Inc.
- Roger Royse, Founder at Royse Law Firm
- Phyllis (Miller) Saavedra, Order to Cash Executive and SME at Emagia Corporation
- Judy Sarles, Senior Director – Information Lifecycle Management, Chief Data Office at Kaiser Permanente
- Prasoon Saxena, Senior Vice President and General Manager at NTT DATA, Inc.
- David Solomon, North America Executive Architect and Technical Evangelist-Cloud and AI, IBM
- Maja Vujinovic, CEO, OGroup and former CIO, Emerging Tech, GE Digital
- Peter York, Finance Sr. Director, Shared Services, Juniper Networks
- John Zhong, Senior Vice President at Citigroup
“With such an impressive list of speakers spanning many industries, Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 is the big data event of the year,” said John Ottman, Executive Chairman at Solix Technologies, Inc. Please join us with these industry experts to explore the Dawn of Big Data Applications.”
Sponsors and partners for Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 include Cloudera, Datafloq, Digital Analytics Association, Hortonworks, IBM, Inside Big Data, Innominds, KD Nuggets, LTI, Microsoft, Minds, NTT Data, OGroup, Oracle, Roaring Elephant, Touch-A-Life Foundation, and Velocity Cloud Solutions.
To view the latest Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 agenda, please visit http://empower.solix.com/agenda
Registration for Solix EMPOWER New York 2018 is now open, with early bird discounts. To register, visit https://empower.solix.com/registration
If you are interested in speaking at or sponsoring Solix EMPOWER New York 2018, please visit https://empower.solix.com
About Solix Technologies
Solix Technologies, Inc., is a leading big data application provider that empowers data-driven enterprises with optimized infrastructure, data security and advanced analytics by achieving Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) goals. Solix Big Data Suite offers an ILM framework for Enterprise Archiving and Enterprise Data Lake applications with Apache Hadoop as an enterprise data repository. The Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite (Solix EDMS) enables organizations to implement Database Archiving, Test Data Management (Data Subsetting), Data Masking and Application Retirement across all enterprise data. Solix Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates worldwide through an established network of value added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators. To learn more, please visit http://www.solix.com
Connect with Solix
Visit our website: http://www.solix.com
Follow us on Twitter: @solixbigdata
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/solixtechnologies
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/9661
PulpPR for Solix