Solix Common Data Platform Achieves Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.7
Integration will enable enterprises to archive their Oracle E-Business Suite data using pre-built archiving templates
January 30, 2019 — Santa Clara, Calif. — Solix Technologies, Inc. (www.solix.com), a leading provider of enterprise archiving and big data applications, today announced it has achieved Oracle Validated Integration of the Solix Common Data Platform (CDP) 2.5 with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.7.
Solix Common Data Platform (CDP) helps enterprises organize, manage, and process all of their structured, semi-structured, and unstructured enterprise data. The Solix CDP integration with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.7 will provide enterprise archiving and database archiving capabilities, enabling organizations to archive legacy Oracle data. Archived data is structured into tiers based on its age, increasing operational efficiencies while retaining transparent end-user access to the archived data. The Solix CDP provides pre-built archiving templates for over 50 of the most common Oracle modules.
“Solix CDP provides a powerful suite of data-driven tools for organizations to archive legacy Oracle E-Business Suite data, while still providing access to the data through the Oracle application,” said John Ottman, Executive Chairman at Solix Technologies, Inc.
The Solix CDP is cloud-ready software. Key capabilities include:
- Object Workbench: Uniform data collection of structured and unstructured data, ETL and metadata repository.
- Data Governance Workbench: Sensitive data discovery, data masking and encryption, role based access control, retention management, ILM, GDPR, PHI, PCI and FISMA compliance frameworks
- Analyst Workbench: Data preparation, data visualization, search, business intelligence and analytics
- Test Data Management: Create intelligently sized database subsets, not clones, to reduce test data storage requirements by up to 80 percent
- Enterprise archiving and data lake: Real-time data hub architecture for scalable processing with low cost bulk data storage
- CDP API 1.0: Certified API support for Solix App Store solutions
- Object storage support
For more information on the Solix CDP and solutions for the Oracle E-Business Suite, click here.
About Solix Technologies
Solix Technologies, Inc., is a leading big data application provider that empowers data-driven enterprises with optimized infrastructure, data security and advanced analytics by achieving Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) goals. Solix Common Data Platform offers an ILM framework for Enterprise Archiving and Enterprise Data Lake applications with Apache Hadoop as an enterprise data repository. The Solix Enterprise Data Management Suite (Solix EDMS) enables organizations to implement Database Archiving, Test Data Management (Data Subsetting), Data Masking and Application Retirement across all enterprise data. Solix Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates worldwide through an established network of value added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators. To learn more, please visit https://www.solix.com
Connect with Solix
Visit our website: https://www.solix.com
Follow us on Twitter: @solixbigdata
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/solixtechnologies
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/solix-technologies/
PulpPR for Solix