Solix Continues Momentum with Record Growth and Customer Acquisition in 2019
Leading big data application provider expands cloud-based products, services, and events
January 31, 2020 — Santa Clara, Calif. — Solix Technologies, Inc., a leading big data application provider for empowering data-driven enterprises, announced today that it has achieved record revenue growth for 2019 with the rapid adoption of the Solix Common Data Platform (CDP) and introduction of SOLIXCloud Enterprise Archiving.
Launched in June 2019 in partnership with Microsoft Azure, SOLIXCloud Enterprise Archiving is the world’s first archiving as-a-service solution featuring an Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) framework to archive enterprise data to the cloud. Built on Solix’s award-winning big data application framework, Solix Common Data Platform (CDP), and hosted on Microsoft Azure, SOLIXCloud helps archive databases, file servers, emails as well as decommission and retire legacy application data to the cloud.
Notable customer acquisitions across multiple industries include:
- Acco Brands, American manufacturer of office products
- AIG (American International Group), insurance and retirement provider, serving 87% of the Fortune Global 500
- Alberta Health Services, Canada’s largest health authority
- BAE Systems, world’s third-largest defense company
- BC Liquor Stores, top Canadian liquor retail distributor
- Catalent Inc., global provider of drug delivery technology and development solutions
- Citigroup, 4th largest bank in the United States
- Cuyahoga County government
- Edelweiss, leading personal wealth advisor
- Experian, world’s largest credit reporting agency
- GE Appliances, one of the largest appliance brands in the United States
- Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC), not-for-profit corporation health insurance company
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited, 3rd largest private general insurance company in India
- Iron Mountain, leading records management and information storage company
- Juniper Networks, leading networking hardware and infrastructure company
- LinkedIn, largest business social networking service
- Molson Coors, the world’s seventh largest brewer by volume
- SABIC (Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation), largest public company in Saudi Arabia
- Santander Bank, national bank
- SONIFI Solutions, interactive content and connectivity solutions provider
- Stryker, Fortune 500 medical technologies firm
- Unilever, the world’s largest consumer goods company
- UnitedHealth Group, largest healthcare company in the world by revenue
- Xylem Inc., leading water technology provider
- Zurich Insurance Group, Switzerland’s largest insurer
Solix held its inaugural Solix EMPOWER Summit | Orlando’19 event in May 2019, an SAP-focused special interest group of Solix EMPOWER—a series of global big data conferences held previously in New York, Bangalore, and San Jose. Over 200 technology executives attended Solix EMPOWER Summit | Orlando’19.
“The cloud had a huge impact in reducing costs, improving governance, and increasing systems performance for our customers in 2019, both new and existing,” said Sai Gundavelli, CEO/Founder, Solix Technologies, Inc. “In 2020 we will expand upon our cloud-based offerings, starting with tiered versions of the SOLIXCloud platform.”
The company also expanded its leadership team with the hire of Jim Lee, Vice President of Data Services, and increased its global reseller network in the APAC region, partnering with SRA (Software Research Associates) Inc. to expand the distribution of Solix products and solutions into Japan.
To learn more about Solix, click here.
About Solix Technologies
Solix Technologies, Inc., is a leading big data application provider that empowers data-driven enterprises with optimized infrastructure, data security and advanced analytics. Solix Common Data Platform (CDP) provides end-to-end data fabric, data governance, data security, data discovery, and a unified Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) framework for Enterprise Archiving and Enterprise Data Lake applications, deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or both. SOLIXCloud Enterprise Archiving is the world’s first archiving as-a-service solution built on the Solix CDP and hosted on Microsoft Azure, enabling enterprises to strengthen their data management processes with cloud-based Application Retirement, Email Archiving, File Archiving, and Database Archiving. Solix is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates worldwide through an established network of value added resellers (VARs) and systems integrators. To learn more, please visit https://www.solix.com
PulpPR for Solix